Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most modern solutions, submissions will be judged by way of an independent panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a array of organizations throughout the field and include:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide University Programme at Imagination Technologies
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Content material Advertising and marketing Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Handling Director Uk & Eire at RS Parts
- Mark Patrick, Complex Advertising and marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Organization Advancement of 5G IoT Intelligent Related Buildings at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries after an in-depth dialogue and the best scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s intriguing to see that various digital distributors have been selected as element of the judging panel, and I have cheekily questioned if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they signify or potential new traces for their business. It will certainly be exciting to see which products and solutions they vote for, and we glance ahead to looking at the progressive goods firms place ahead.
The article Judges Introduced for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared to start with on Napier – B2B PR and Promoting Agency.